FBR 4.08% 4.7¢ fbr ltd

I said before and others have said similar. FBR doing more...

1. 1,174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 476
    I said before and others have said similar. FBR doing more videos on FBR channels to FBR followers will have little impact on SP. It will make a few of us feel warm and fussy and also provide us with more to argue about amongst ourselves. It probably isn't even worth the money and time it takes.

When news is "well-articulated" and "shared far and wide" by others that should change. As one of the largest news outlets with a base in Tampa and a previous supporter of 3D concrete printing, I did let FOX News knows about FBR in Florida. I can't say if they will read my e-mail and chase them down or not. I was planning on doing that to many news outlets but haven't had the time, so they have the opportunity to attend a build-in progress. I would assume many media channels would love to attend a build and be willing to chase it down on their own.

A media event to build another SAT just seems a waste of time when they could see a liveable home being constructed but perhaps, they are restricted by CRH. If news of progress is not spread far and wide I doubt the JV will have a lasting impact on the SP. perhaps 10c and then a quick return to 5c.

I am honestly confused about the media reach attempts or lack of in this given moment. This is their moment to shine, you only get your first JV once.

Agree with your points and highlight the importance of advertising the metrics.

Slow but progress, nonetheless. What a shit show in the ability to cause share price movement in this time of new milestones.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.