PEN 4.55% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

P/Pheet you honestly don't have a clue. There is nothing wrong...

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    P/Pheet you honestly don't have a clue. There is nothing wrong with the chemistry and shareholders in PEN have probably the best highly experienced ISR low ph recovery engineer in the world as CEO. He also has a significant holding of shares.

If you have read the news from the company you will know that the company could at any time from now push the button and re-commence production within 6 months. However while U prices are staying low the company is purely maximising the chemistry to increase even more productivity rates. As you know there are a number of miners not least Cameco doing the same just awaiting for LT contract prices to nicely exceed their all in cost of production. Cameco's McArthur River as you should also know is the largest individual mine in the world.

Like Cameco buying on spot, PEN has also bought and fully covered their delivery requirements for both 2021 & 2022. There will be significant upside profits here for them should the market move as aggressivity as folk believe especially with Sprott significantly buying physical Uranium very soon.

PEN's low ph chemistry achievements will already significantly increase recovery rates, but as you know Wayne believes he can get even more to the optimum levels required to maximise recovery.

Tell me another company that is; Debt Free, has established contracts until 2030, is currently a miner, is on care & maintenance and while at it putting in place low ph ISR to increase substantially recovery yields, has positive cash flow, fully licensed up to 3 million lbs a year. No CR required until 2023...except to restart mining...but as Wayne says there are many options for that.

Personally I am expecting Spot prices to now well exceed $40 by year end, expect to see significant increases in U stock prices across the board. For me while I hold a diverse range of 15 U stocks PEN is the most exciting. It may not achieve the same multiples as others but for the above reasons they will have an extremely good seat at the table, it is somewhat under the radar at present which I have been very pleased about and able to top up.

Cameco's share price has always been a bellwether indicator in U stocks, now at another 5 year high it does seem like this train is accelerating fast on what will be a good 3 year journey or more.

I feel quite sorry for you p/sheet as you clearly have lost the plot and more money than I thought, you seem to take comfort from circulating false and misleading information....seems an odd way to seek solace in your loss. My advice P/Sheet buy a ticket now....you may have to pay first class fares but at least you will arrive at your destination somewhat happier than you are today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $243.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $314.2K 2.793M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 2092980 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 2855752 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.3¢
  Change
0.005 ( 2.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.3¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ 769223
Last updated 13.57pm 06/05/2024 ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.