FBR 2.08% 4.7¢ fbr ltd

New video out on FAT, page-5

1. 1,175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 476
    He is confident.

As said in video "Following completion of the site acceptance test the Hadrian X will begin building structures for builders in the United States"

So, after FAT (complete), SAT we then move onto the demonstration 5-10 builds. I assumed these builds may have been in a factory or field and not actual livable homes. We can't really take words how we hear them with FBR but there is potential they will be onsite field builds with builders such as D.R Hortons and sold as livable homes. I would assume FBR need to begin the reliability and speed demonstration upon entry to market (no more fluffing around) and that we shouldn't be waiting weeks between builds well not even days. If so, I will assume this may help fast track some share price movement especially if we make presence in some decent form of news.

P.S. I think FBR should invite Belinda Carr along with the news outlets to witness these builds. Perhaps BBC and similar for documentary coverage we see with other robotic building products. Belinda deserves a spot simply because she is informative and a supporter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.