FAR 0.00% 51.0¢ far limited

I thought id email FAR To see if they believed there were any...

1. 295 Posts.
    I thought id email FAR To see if they believed there were any errors in the seismic.
    She kindly agreed for me to share her response which is below in inverted comas.

"When we first drilled the SNE-1 and FAN-1 wells, we did so without a full depth conversion of the 3D seismic data. The reason for this is that the nearest wells that tagged the key units at depth were 100’s of kms away and hence we had no depth information to tie to.
    Subsequent to drilling the 2 discovery wells, we have completed a full depth inversion and one of the effects of the depth conversion was that the large canyon full of low density sediments that sits above the SNE field was corrected for and the result is that the top of the field was pulled up. This was confirmed when we drilled SNE-2 which was drilled on the true rest of the field.
    The subsequent appraisal wells have fine tuned the depth model and we now have a pretty robust reservoir model that we are using for our contingent resource estimates.
    I hope this answers your question. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to email.
    Kind regards
    Cath"

Hope this aids the discussion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 92577 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 101000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.