DRE 11.1% 2.0¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Can't say I disagree with the push towards the Kimberley, I'm...

1. 220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 267
    Can't say I disagree with the push towards the Kimberley, I'm actually hanging for it to be honest. I'm heavy in and it will fund my new future.
    But just saying, this REE discovery started out (after immersive research) as just a little plot to dig around in to see if something comes up, should other of the DRE plots of land fail. Well, shit!!! they've blown it out of the park, haven't they?
    My thinking is, they came, they saw, they ran with it because it far exceeded their expectations on a few fronts.
    Finding The Metals for Our Future is the DRE company mission statement, REEs (or what I have come to understand of them) certainly fit the bill for future requirements. AND, apparently, we have the good stuff, not just some stuff.
    But I think the most important thing after attending every presentation and interview since mid 2019 either in person or virtually, is that for mine, they appear to be true to their word, in appearing to me to be maximising the projects' value for a future ?sale?, partnership? lord knows, but what we certainly do know, is that they will go hard until the point where the value is undeniable and we all get the very best return possible, not some measure of what it could have been.
    It's in their interest as well as ours to see this through.
    They've burnt the candle at both ends to get it advanced at breakneck speed and we are now in sniffing distance of kicking up dust at the Kimberley.
    And yes, I'm counting the days too.
    4.8c, seriously...
    Not financial advice, blah blah, but STRONG BUY / TIGHT HOLD.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $70.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.2¢ 1.8¢ $111.1K 5.414M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1509999 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 848660 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.002 ( 16.7 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 1.8¢ 2915816
Last updated 15.59pm 17/06/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.