DRE 0.00% 1.7¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Hi bigcon, that is a big prediction and I hope you are right. I...

1. 528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1237
    Hi bigcon, that is a big prediction and I hope you are right. I learned a bit listening to Dean in this presentation. The GC cabonatites sound more interesting than I thought. Understanding shot up from 3% to 7% LOL. The 10% chance of an economic high grade RE deposit with loads of other goodies is the kicker there. DRE have already proven mineralization and scale; no wonder they are keen to drill more there.

It was good to hear Dean explain Chrysos(TM) PhotonAssay and the advantages for nugget y gold areas of which Australia is well endowed. From memory we have unearthed over 5 of the top 10 biggest nuggets ever found. I am sure they are more excited about gold in Mangaroon than I was after absorbing Is Always Negative's views that; not only is the glass barely 5% full there; in fact it is only a spoon not a glass. That is how some of the best finds in Australia were not found until more recent times (Tropicana etc). Break through exploration techniques have also helped to find gold under cover and so on.

I had lower expectations on Mangaroon, and now I feel more positive. At the same time sane people understand this might not be a gold camp after all. Impressions are so tricky to manage. They are easy to destroy when little data is available. On one hand Dean is very upbeat and the team have some track record to stand on; with data on hand as an early guide. On the other hand you have darkness and assumptions based on limited local data.

I am in the bullish camp on gold. I like this team and their approach. Thank you for all the great communication in here from my fellow DRE holders. We know why 2023 is well left behind. The REE's had to be drilled as the highest probability work at the time and Mr. Market bent us over. That was an anomaly in my view and I am happy to hold as new discovery is made. We have seen spectacular share price runs on new discovery in the gold space this year and major wins for turnaround stocks.

Gold has printed a record daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly (2 by the looks of this one) record highs. We are on the verge of a record annual closing high now for 2023. This is a great time for gold that does not look expensive compared to other asset classes that have gone through the roof on excessive monetary policy this past 20 years. That started in 1913, ballooned by the end of 1945 and skyrocketed after 2000 and 2008. Then CV19 happened and put all those other period of excess to shame. Houses were way under $50k in 1980 when gold hit $800+. Bonds hit nose bleed valuations after the GFC and so have many stock sectors. Gold and silver have not even started yet; well maybe they just did on a momentum basis and that precedes price explosions.

GLTAH for 2024, Merry Christmas and thank you for all the support. I am enjoying your company smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $95.75K 5.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2207951 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ 3383255
Last updated 15.54pm 03/05/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.