LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

Frank, I hope this is not you stopping out, as you have been a...

1. 2,898 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1943
    Frank,

I hope this is not you stopping out, as you have been a good long term holder and I would like to see you reap the benefits of your patience.
    This vote is for the re writing of the constitution. That will take many months-years.
    If you are overlaying this result with the upcoming 2022 elections, I think you are making a major mistake.

Mondays vote is great for democracy. The people elected more independents to keep an eye on corruption within Governing parties.
    The people realise how important the copper and lithium markets are to their economy. It would be similar to Australian voting not to export iron ore.!!

Infact, SQM do not own the rights to their tenements. They are the #2 producer in the world. They will now have to compete with global parties to source that lithium. This is very bullish for lithium prices and especially for those who own their assets and already have permits in place. MSB/LPI are perfectly placed. The mitsui MOU deal ( when binding ) will allow them, not only to develop their tenements, but the entire Maricunga.

Do yourself a favour and Email Cristobal with this question.

I have asked that he send out something to explain the current situation correctly and stop the fear mongering.

DYOR and Holdtight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.