Actually I think what I suggested is a bit different to how Davo...

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Actually I think what I suggested is a bit different to how Davo understood it.

My suggestion is 4 steps.

1. Educate: provide the materials to empower citizens to know exactly what each and every party stands for. Ban marketing fluff and have a single point of reference.

2. Test: make sure the citizens understand exactly who stands for what through a test that is COMPUTER RANDOMIZED (to prevent cheating).

3. Filter:
    a) If the citizen fails the test (less than 8/10), then they don't understand the policies, beliefs and offerings of candidates, disqualify them from voting.

b) Also, all parties that are related to any public servants (family to 4 generations) should not be able to vote automatically, for at-least the next 2 elections after the public servant has resigned and either *gone to private sector* or *died*. If retired, the entire family should not be able to vote until 2 elections after that former public servant has deceased.

4. Let the public choose: If they decide to vote for someone who doesn't stand for the policies they want, let them. As long as this is a conscious decision, which

Key pursuant outcomes are as follows:
    1. Only voters who actually care about what happens to the policies of the country vote.
    2. Only voters who actually understand both what they're voting for, and the available alternatives, vote.
    3. Only voters who actually will put in their own time and effort to study what will happen if particular people come in to power, and understand it, vote.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.