KAB 0.00% 0.1¢ kaboko mining limited

All the criticisms, and no one actually doing their research....

1. 2,480 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    All the criticisms, and no one actually doing their research. Serious effort has been undertaken to have all my posts referenced to La Jolla removed. The mistake was taking a web page link that did not work for a PDF, not incorrect info.

I will thus repost with a tried and tested link that does work, thus removing the problem of unsubstantiated posting.

Really, in normal circles, most people ask for the corrected link, not try and have the whole postings removed. I am more than happy to substitute for those not prepared to do their own homework. This is in no way a comment on mods, whom I think do a wonderful job here.

I do sincerly suggest holders become a lot more aware of coys that have been involved with La Jolla before as proof of what I am saying.

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20111229/pdf/423k80512hqfs8.pdf

Like everything with announcements, some things are not always what they appear.

Unfortunately for KAB shareholders, you are now in the hands of a lender of last resort...probably brought about by either lack of any drilling that has been promised for a long time, or just part of the bigger pirate band.

More people know about La Jolla, than the OKAP crew. They probably rank up there with P Lander for being well known.

Any coy that deals with LJ has only ever had one result. They convert interest and capital payments into shares, and then immediately flog them on market, driving down share prices in the long term, and quite often permanately, as well as ever increasing dilution, as the shares issued are always at 20% discount to average VWAP, which itself can easily be pushed down ensuring more shares issued. This is a major market interfearer. There has been many coys who have fallen to this lender of last resort, and a list could be easily added here of the victims. Anyone who disputes this fact, all I would ask is please advise of any coy whose price has gone up after LJ was introduced.

"La Jolla Cove or Empire Equity"...just before half way down the page.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.