New way to get elected. Trending, page-21

1. 44,214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    cheers nursery....

I accept this is your assessment founded on your own beliefs and I have no argument against your subjective appraisal.

my view is equally subjective and I would put a different perception of each of your points.

1. Made a series of demands which were provocative and embarrassing to China.
    2,.Swapped the contract with the French for a vague offer of nuclear subs which could have been provided by France.
    3. Avoided Managing the Covid problem and palmed off all responsibility to the States.
    4. Ministers. most of whom are conducting affairs according to their own vested interest.
    5. Prepared to change tack as circumstances change.... I agree with this. he makes no commitment of his own.
    6. Has very poor Christian principles bearing in mind we area multicultural society where Islam outnumbers Christians.
    7. Has not admitted the community's reasonable expectations regarding Carbon emissions.
    8. Has persisted with his meetings of state Premiers, as a show of attempted "Leadership" - and failed miserably.
    9. Managed the economy very poorly regardless of Covid... yes Jobkeeper was good but should be still functioning. Recall Dr Lowe described the economy as "Weak" prior to Frydenberg carpeting the RBA Gov. and forcing Dr Lowe to repeat after F. "the economy is strong" making himself to be a liar. This was a disgraceful act.
    10. Kept innocent people locked up in hotels for years. . border restrictions were managed subjectively allowing more infected people to enter Aus.

the gross incompetence of the PM and his
    frontbencher has seriously damaged the economy and the measures used to provide "evidence" are distortions of the real data, eg unemployment.

the Fed LNP Govt deserves nothing less that to be relegated to a small minority as happened in WA and, to a lesser degree, Vic.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.