CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

New website for "fuss pot", page-28

1. 2,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 602
    @Neil1959 - mate, you may have noticed that I've done the opposite to yourself as regards quantity of comments and posting here on CGB - I've stayed away from posting for the past couple of weeks for a particular purpose. So as I couldn't be tagged to be a downramper which, according to your good self, is all part of driving negative sentiment which in turn has a direct link to the shareprice's downward trajectory insofaras Social Media is concerned - life according to Sholom Feldman....

Surely you have to hold your hands up now at this point and admit that the shareprice has been falling over all this time for one reason and one reason only....

The company, and all it's divisions, are not performing !! Simple !

Look, any investment carries risk as you well know but I'd have thought that as you'd been burned by Sholom & Co in the past as having been a holder in the top 20 (and being in the 'pen' with them as a contractor to handle Social Media for them) that you might have held off on further risk of investment until this quarterly report came out so you could see if there had been any positive progress in the finances/revenue here ? 'Buyer Beware' has been well and truly stamped over this debacle and they've just produced the evidence of this with an absolutely disgraceful quarterly.

Sholom Feldman has no right to attach any blame whatsoever to negative shareholder sentiment having any effect on the shareprice - surely you can see that now ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.