CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

New website for "fuss pot", page-35

1. 994 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 447

Come on, armchair research requires very little effort. I can do it on my phone whilst attending my private business.
    Going to an AGM, is a completely different kettle of fish, unless you indeed have bet the farm.
    In which case, i wouldn't be simply casting my votes through a proxy, but would be there in person.

I see about 7 regular posters here, including all the cheerleaders and contrarians. We could fit on the same minibus if we were so inclined.

Imagine you invested $20,000k in a company transforming capital raise, that is now worth $480.
    A days salary at the average wage is $353,, (https://www.abs.gov.au/statistics/labour/earnings-and-working-conditions/average-weekly-earnings-australia/may-2022) that's almost worth more than your holding.
    You might want to vent on a social media forum, and warn others of the dangers of investing in a penny dreadful, but you arent going to waste your time going to an AGM for your now unmarketable parcel of shares.

I thought you recently sold out a major part of your holding Neil? Did you say that you are no longer a top 20 shareholder, which would mean sub 1,000,000 shares (circa 21k value), i cant seem to find the post where you said it, but i am sure you appreciate there are a lot of posts and only so many hours in a day, so please forgive me if i am incorrect.
    But with a $21k investment, i can still understand why you would attend the meeting.

The 9,297 holders whose holding value is <$500 might see it a little differently.
    However they are all welcome to post on HotCopper, as this forum isnt for Top20 holders, AGM attendees only.
    Not a shot at you Neil, just pointing out that they might feel more comfortable with 30seconds of posting, as opposed to attending an AGM for a half day, or multiple days if they have to fly over from Perth.

There are only 436 shareholders who hold more than 100k shares in the company ($2,000).
    Only 20 of these hold 1,000,000 or more shares ($21,000 or greater). Id expect these to attend the meeting, but not many else.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4837/4837669-1e1e2c7de0dc9823f31733c74cbef701.jpg

I think that clears up the question of why so many post on hotcopper, but don't attend an AGM..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.