AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

new website is live, page-7

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    BCE is a new sector and the world is demanding cleaner energies.
    How good would it be if we could deliver a thermal coal at a lower cost which burns much much cleaner than regular coal??
    How much more profitable and competative would this product be? keep in mind its all about cost in the mining business?
    How good is it that the LV holds one of the worlds LARGEST deposits of brown Coal AND MNM owns a huge portion of this deposit already??( dont forget BM right near rail line,,,OMG,,,thats lucky mmmmm)
    How good is it that MNM already has a 50/50 JV with a tech who IMO has one of the best products to deliver this clean coal together with the biggest and best backers??tech---cash backing---gov backing(ALDP/S7)-GREAT PRODUCTS= LARGE POTENTIAL=LARGE MC

Yes, things take time and many are angry at the SP but think of the upside potential if this sector takes shape in 2013....Yes, we are piggy backing off Exergen in a way but they need BM coal...we still have other uses for LV coal....

most commodities are found all over the world but does our LV resource lie all over the world and not even the biggest blue chips have a piece of the pie as big as MNM "IF" this sector takes off??Right now LV has a very small value but this can change fast and seeing Gina and exxon moving in is already adding value...

No guarantees in life but BCE is just one on MNM's irons and I love our chances...
    Add to that the other projects and do you see a 12 million MC in a few months or 120 million MC in a few months??

I know which one believe in...picking another BHP is virtually impossible unless you discover a new commodity/mineral/sector IMO....And to discover this mineral which is found in a few select locations before the sector starts to blossom is 1 in a million but MNM could be that next BHP IMO.....

world needs clean coal and MNM is in the heart of the action

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.