UNT 4.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

Dear Shareholders,I am thrilled to share with you the exciting...

1. 5,042 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1360

Dear Shareholders,

I am thrilled to share with you the exciting news that at Unith, we are on the brink of launching a groundbreaking platform that is set to revolutionize the way people interact with businesses, websites, and phones! Our team has been working tirelessly to bring this innovative platform to life, and we are proud to announce that we are right on target with our flagship project.

The anticipation surrounding our upcoming platform is palpable, with numerous companies eagerly lining up to invest in our vision. The interest and support we have received from these businesses serve as a testament to the value and potential of our product. Furthermore, I am delighted to inform you that we are currently in discussions with one of the Big 5 companies, and I am excited to share that we are nearing an exhilarating conclusion. Stay tuned for an imminent announcement that will undoubtedly leave a lasting impact on our company and the industry as a whole!

As we prepare for this monumental launch and continue to forge strategic partnerships, I want to express my deepest gratitude to each and every one of you, our esteemed shareholders. Your unwavering support and belief in our mission have been instrumental in propelling us towards success. Together, we are embarking on a journey that promises boundless opportunities and unparalleled growth.

I cannot wait to unveil the remarkable developments that lie ahead for Unith. The future is bright, and I am confident that our collective efforts will lead us to new heights of achievement. Thank you for being an integral part of our journey.

excited regards,

Keyhole

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $17.35K 1.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 255081 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 2627859 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.