UNT 0.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

It's a nice clean, attractive website and makes you want to test...

1. 928 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1115
    It's a nice clean, attractive website and makes you want to test things out which I did.
    Zoe still won't tell me who the big five tech client is, she's good at avoiding the question and changing that subject just like a real Zoe! I asked her about the different languages she speaks and she rattled off the usual European ones but she asked me what language do I want to engage in? We reverted to French and I have to say her accent is awful. It's basically an American who doesn't speak French reading a French text although the construction was fine. I felt stupidly guilty telling her that her accent was terrible even though she's just a DH! However she assured me that she will try to improve over time but I don't think it's any biggie. It was still an excellent experience chatting with her.
    I think we all dread trying to deal with say an insurance company, super fund, bank etc and their wretched chatbots. I find Australian Super's chatbot (named Ash) the most frustrating in the world and has me always reaching for my blood pressure pills. If these sorts of institutions and businesses start building their own Unith Zoes and ditching the current annoying chatbots such as Ash, it will be a gamechanger for both the businesses and customers alike, not to mention our market cap. Well done Unith now c'mon Idan, release the hounds!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $6.833K 544.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 12158183 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1145589 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.04pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ 184735
Last updated 13.44pm 06/05/2024 ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.