AFW 0.00% 1.6¢ applyflow limited

The behaviour of Winters in buying such loss making companies at...

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    The behaviour of Winters in buying such loss making companies at such ridiculous prices as they had NO VALUE, the selling of assets etc to himself again at questionable prices, and all other dealings have been to his financial gain or to help mates out.... The stacking of the board with high profile names that don`t contribute anything worthwhile.
    From what I can see ( I stand corrected ) but we are still paying $150,000 a month for services related to Career One which is DEAD.. IMO another mates deal...... IMO that is a dispicable act where I saw no need for it...... When you have a QC supporting such business decisions makes it even more deplorable IMO.
    The last financial report clearly indicated GLOOM. There was a 3. mill loss when we went from a profit to a loss in that time. With reported substantial cost savings made over the last six months we still had a loss...... All these poorly made decisions along with others clearly indicates we are being mismanaged which will eventually lead us into administration if continued. The company has built itself a reputation of mistrust and have got a long way to go before it can be believed..... The half yearly clearly proved that.
    I wonder what the SP would have been if we had invested the money raised in Z1P at a $1 instead of bankrupt companies. ????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.