AFW 0.00% 1.6¢ applyflow limited

I agree it is important we post correct information and for the...

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    I agree it is important we post correct information and for the reasons mentioned... I like investors to know the full story so when they buy they don`t get a shock when they learn about the behaviour of the company in the past... and love being corrected .... I am always happy to listen to other peoples views and opinions...... What concerns me is what people comment on is selective as I state many issues. A possible investor might then assume that you agree with my other comments or you could consider them not worth the time to say anything.....

My concern about the assets bought is what business procedure they took to value these assets so that we got true + fair value..... I sort the opinion of a person in the industry who handles these type of purchases and stated that there was no way they were worth anything like what was paid. In his opinion they had no value based on standard accounting procedures. Why was there not an independant valuation taken prior to purchase.... was the question.

Also in his opinion the cost being paid for Career ONE which is ongoing is not necessary and has been very costly.... There do`s not appear to be any need for this to continue as the platform being developed cancels the need for Career One. In regards to buying/selling 2nd hand furniture from a director to himself >>>>> the question was asked..... the company had moved into new offices which Winters has an interest in and then 12 months later sells 2nd hand furniture to the company to replace the so called old and unfunctional furniture. ... that really do`s not make sense and opens up a whole lot of very questionable transactions and worth a challenge ...... Nothing illegal except odur around what has been done stinks IMO...

He agreed that the company is spending money on assets that are not returning a profit to justify the price paid.... To support that is the fact the company was bankrupt and could not make a profit for over 10 years.... The only thing going for it is its miserable SP and the fact they are related to the BoD of Z1P.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.