AFW 0.00% 1.6¢ applyflow limited

All we need now are a team of BoD that are hands on and not be...

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    All we need now are a team of BoD that are hands on and not be life style directors. ... Still can not work out how a QC can earn his keep by having his name on the board... What can he contribute ... We need directors that know the business and are willing to get their hands dirty and contribute income like those on the workplace floor..... We don`t need lawyers who pay themselves to do our legal work and say it was done at a discount ... We need to stop directors selling themselves 2nd hand furniture, office space , and the exhorbitant fees related to Career ONE .....

Lets not forget we bought a corner shop recruitment ........ bankrupt company that was worthless along with maintaining its staff that has not paid its way and has not achieved the purpose it was allegedly used for... The true valuation of the company was virtually ZERO..... Another loss making company in the USA again over priced with no value.

IMO it is time that this company begins 2021 with a clean slate and make the appropriate changes so we appear to be acting in the best interest of S/H`s and not make it look like a MATES CLUB doing CR at ridiculously low priced where major S/H`s received immediate paper profits of huge proportions... ......... Yes I am aware that M+D investors got the same deal but we got pennies and not pounds....

Whats the use of having a slick new website ( in your opinion ) when we have a team of office dwellers that won`t get their hands dirty and sell AFW that IMO sounds more like a PLUMBING COMPANY . Where IMO have directors attend meetings to earn their fees...

I eagerly await to hear how the last quarter went... Did we do better than the previous .... Like do better than break even..... How well did the loss making American Co show a profit..... From what I can tell the performance of that office is conveniently hidden in the results. There is no separation of what each branch is achieving....

IMO the companies performance will remain stagnant until the credibility of the company improves.... IMO they have dug a huge whole as a result of the dealings of the BoD since taking office .... The market IMO knows this .... and sees it stacked with names that don`t earn their keep.... I also believe we need certainty that there won`t be further dilution ... IMO I can see this happening in the not too distant future....

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG AND PUT EGG AND MUD ON MY FACE.... I like to make money and that is what I will do if PROVEN WRONG.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.