AFW 0.00% 1.6¢ applyflow limited

Had some spare time on Friday so went down to the ASX .... with...

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Had some spare time on Friday so went down to the ASX .... with a survey about the name of AFW.... The question was.... what type of company do you think AFW is.... they had four choices...... A plumbing company , an electrical company , a construction company , recruitment company ,.

After asking 20 people not one selected AFW.... when they were told it was a recruitment company the basic reply was where did they get that name from.... .... I said it was the name of some software...... oddly the majority thought they had something to do with plumbing.... Would you prefer it be called TOP CLASS RECRUITMENT ... GENERAL REPLY , BETTER THAN that one....... by the way I think that is a shit name.

Well after the release of the half yearly the BoD have failed to prove me wrong with an appalling result that has sent the SP fall and becoming extremely vulnerable to further falls to .005. IMO it would be safe to walk on quicksand than to think they can improve the bottom line in the next 6 months... Maybe the appointment of an XXXXX federal government minister will do the trick to lift the SP.... They have tried everything else except to employ people who will get their hands dirty to make sales .... Are my views being seen to be right as S/H`s have lost all faith with the non performing lifestyle directors ( IMO ) who IMO have NO SHAME in accepting their fees ... without earning them......

Well Winters and Crutchfield lets see what you can do to salvage this company... Prove to me that your QC skills can be usefully employed to turn this company around.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.