AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Don't have much to say as per usual but I thought I'd add some...

1. 351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Don't have much to say as per usual but I thought I'd add some pointless commentary..

I really REALLY don't like the web design. It hasnt changed that much visually which is not what I was hoping for. I was the first to raise the issue of website quality of the original website (which was way worse) only before it was updated, and this latest update still doesn't look professional enough to reflect the cutting edge nature of AJX, sorry to diverge from the apparent consensus.

It looks to me like a stock-standard WordPress theme tweaked with some customization by a back-yard part-time one-man web business for yet another customer. In fact it is a WordPress template.

It is adequate, don't get me wrong, but its not 'smart'. An amateurish layout, mediocre graphic design elements.... argh!!

On other inane subject matter, how frustrating is it that when our share price is super top-up friendly, but all our other holdings retreat in the red direction just to frustrate us and keep us in our clapped out Corollas?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $1.54K 154.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1253814 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 115736 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.