BSR 0.00% 1.3¢ bassari resources limited

New website, page-7

1. 868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    Hi Regmann, from the information on their new revamp website this is what I found the most helpful .
    I know the company has been working on the website in a effort to keep investors informed as much as they can on developments & photos of progress.
    A step in the right direction for sure.
    • Stage 1 mine life approximating 4.5 years at ~50,000 ounces per year average
      ( This is a upgrade from the previous mine life of 3.4 years.)

Stage 1

Three-stage Crushing including jaw and cone crushers and a vibrating screen to cut at 18 mm.

Screen undersize will be fed to jigs and the jig concentrate upgraded in a Knelson Concentrator incorporated into a grinding circuit comprising a primary stage ball mill in closed circuit with hydro- cyclones and a screen to produce a grind size of 80% passing 300 microns.

Further upgrading of the Knelson concentrate will be by means of a Goldtron Table in a secure gold room to produce a concentrate for direct smelting
      Thickening of slimes and water recovery.

Ball Mill regrinding of the Gravity tails operating in closed circuit with hydro-cyclones to 300 microns.

Gravity treatment of the Cyclone underflow to recover any free gold using a Knelson centrifugal separator.

Cyanide leaching of the grinding product in a conventional CIL using carbon adsorption to recover dissolved gold onto activated carbon, elution of gold laden carbon and electro-winning of gold produce Doré. Any Gravity Gold recovered will be direct smelted.
      Project Implementation

A summary project development schedule has been prepared with the main points as follows:
      •  The project duration from drawdown to commencement of commissioning is 36 weeks. This is based on a 24 week construction period for the processing plant and a 12 week delivery of the plant and equipment.

•  Mining to commence at least two months prior to the start of commissioning

•  The critical path for project implementation is controlled by Government approvals, plant

delivery and erection time

Operations

The workforce will be under the control of the Project Director

The ore treatment plant will operate 24/7 with crews rotating on three shifts. Mining will be carried out for an average period of 28 days/month, 24 hours per day over 3 x 8 hour shifts.

Key personnel are being employed to allow the hiring and training of local personnel prior to commissioning. Australian and international safety standards are being implemented.

(The indicated timeline to production is a welcome estimate )
        Looking forward to more information to come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.