BCT 0.00% 0.7¢ bluechiip limited

New website

1. 475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 604
    I took the time last night to have a good look at Bluechiip’s new website and was impressed. A very professional looking layout which details the product range in detail, absolutely light years ahead of what existed prior to covid. I was struck by the fact that this business has effectively reinvented itself from a company that 2 years ago had a clever chip and a reader that could access information from this chip, to one with a broad range of innovative products with their chip as the centre piece.

Bluechiip have clearly talked to their identified customer base and listened carefully to their needs. They have then taken this feedback and become a business that provides a range of products that not only enable customers to take advantage of their chip’s technology but also provide a number of other small but helpful innovations.

I was left feeling very confident that I have invested at the right time and have chosen a winner. The proof will ultimately be in the pudding, but with the launch of its new products and new website, the business plan has improved immensely. I for one are very excited about Bluechiip’s potential in 2022 and beyond.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.705M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3565549 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 300000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 19.00pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ 11875
Last updated 10.36am 29/03/2024 ?
BCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.