CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

New week calm down

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    Dear all folks (holders and non holders)

I write this message in a peaceful state with purely my perspective as the story and have no agenda.

1)-announcement some what surprised me. Very happy with aggressiveness of becoming a major player but also disappointed that we were on the precipice of becoming cash flow neutral / positive penny stock with hemp income to now a long way from that being long term significant income going to medicinal development initiatives

2) my position on this stock was initially short-medium based on the activities when I invested. This announcement has forced it to be a LT investment

3) I, like probably most holders was a little surprised by the lack of ‘market love’ for the announcement. Although I had my concerns with dilution, timelines for profitability and no clear separation from bauxite activities, I still respected the business acumen of our directors. Time will tell whether it’s a poisoned chalice or a master stroke but I respect our leaders showing conviction in their beliefs and not following the herd.

4) To me penny stocks are a risk but you offset that risk against the integrity and desire of the management team. Sure I’d love to see this stock at 0.10c+ right now but if you believe in the goal of your leaders the share price means nothing until you reach your goal.

For me I am proud my directors have shown this gumption when they could have taken the easy option of making decent money through hemp (which they will/are). They have seen an opportunity in an emerging market and have gone for it FULL THROTTLE! What more you could you want from an emerging company in an infant industry? It might not work, but i suspect this ‘educated guess’ was very well researched, factoring in global and local conditions. I’d rather go down in flames with a hardworking management team having a go than drift away into the abiss with a straighty one eighty team with no flair!

If you are struggling whether to sell or stay I can offer one piece of life advice I live by.

If you have a go, actually have a go. Don’t say you’re having a go then leave part way through. Or do leave but don’t criticise the bold folk that reaped the reward you missed

Good luck to all holders and non holders I hope you see the value the board is trying to create.

FYI-I’m accumulating as much as I can

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.