AJX 5.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

New week early reads

1. 83,036 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Morning all,

Looking at the early bids and sells before she goes out for a run.

To me looks like punters expect her to get to 90 sometime - few sells appearing there. Doesn't seem like anyone really thinks 80 is going to stop her - and there isn't one single sell at a buck -- the sellers jump from a tiddle at 99 to a tiddle at 1.09 - neither of which I would take any notice of.

I guess the week comes down to either a black candle or a white candle ---------------- I watch with interest because she has just had the biggest white candle she ever had last week - and doesn't appear to have raised a sweat even - so, I expect almost anything really.

A lot of course will depend on any communications from headquarters. It's no secret that we probably won't get any bad news - and the level of good news could be anywhere from a small ho hum ann. to a blockbuster of Hollywood proportion - that's always the punt.

I would be very surprised to see our little gap close - and I halfway expect another one in the next week or two - who knows, she might get to like this gap business - after all, she certainly has had a habit of jumping barriers every now and then - pity is - you can't tell which ones she is going to jump and which one's she will have a couple of think's about.

have a great day all ----------- no matter which way she runs - one thing is for sure --- we are certainly at the race meeting and the bookies have her pretty short odds for a win

* and, yes, - horses have 'thinks'
    Last edited by pintohoo: 30/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $479 46.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5248052 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 134000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.