AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Morning all, Looking at the early bids and sells before she goes...

1. 84,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Morning all,

Looking at the early bids and sells before she goes out for a run.

To me looks like punters expect her to get to 90 sometime - few sells appearing there. Doesn't seem like anyone really thinks 80 is going to stop her - and there isn't one single sell at a buck -- the sellers jump from a tiddle at 99 to a tiddle at 1.09 - neither of which I would take any notice of.

I guess the week comes down to either a black candle or a white candle ---------------- I watch with interest because she has just had the biggest white candle she ever had last week - and doesn't appear to have raised a sweat even - so, I expect almost anything really.

A lot of course will depend on any communications from headquarters. It's no secret that we probably won't get any bad news - and the level of good news could be anywhere from a small ho hum ann. to a blockbuster of Hollywood proportion - that's always the punt.

I would be very surprised to see our little gap close - and I halfway expect another one in the next week or two - who knows, she might get to like this gap business - after all, she certainly has had a habit of jumping barriers every now and then - pity is - you can't tell which ones she is going to jump and which one's she will have a couple of think's about.

have a great day all ----------- no matter which way she runs - one thing is for sure --- we are certainly at the race meeting and the bookies have her pretty short odds for a win

* and, yes, - horses have 'thinks'
    Last edited by pintohoo: 30/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $1.021K 92.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 5318784 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 121119 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.45pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.