AJX 0.00% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

@muppet655 and @pintohoo . Something I have been keeping an eye...

1. 1,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    @muppet655 and @pintohoo . Something I have been keeping an eye on is the relationship between the dow and dow futures. I have had this high falutting thought .....during that annoying 6 months downtrend... that maybe AJX will not change durection till the US did.
    Anyway, the last couple of weeks ive been seeing the gap between the Dow and its Futures getting sqeezed, and infact, is very much looking a possibility (to me) that the Futures may overtake the Dow soonish....maybe lol.

An itch in my head is thinking, as the yanks seem to be gaining optimism in the market, that they could be a big part of this recent rally. They have the recources to have done it Im assuming.

I guess I'm putting it out there, so you can tell me I've an immature investing mind, and dreaming lol. Or my thinking is possible from what I'm seeing and concluding.

While I'm on this track..... I'll also put this thought out there for riddicule.... Due to my reading of the Dow/Futures relationship and strengthening of the futures.... That the situation for the US listing is heading toward a much healthier environment. .........
    I've good armoured skin....so shoot away.
    Cheers,
    Mick.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 334317 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.