DUO 0.00% 0.9¢ dourado resources limited

Something is just not right with this stock currently IMHO....

1. 31 Posts.
    Something is just not right with this stock currently IMHO.

Although I am a keen follower of this stock and what it has to offer with the acquisition
    of this tech, it surprises where it seems to be trading currently.
    The fact remains that from its recent past regarding disclosure, this company and
    its office holders are sub par about keeping the market informed and its obligations to ASX rules.
    What I have witnessed in the past with other companies is that when office holders do not keep its shareholders informed of there company's activities this generally leads to an underperformance of its share price over time with more dilution.
    Also with the constant speculation of where this stock will be from day to day is any bodies guess
    and unless someone here has an ear to PW, stockholders or other influential investors then all this chatter is just Hubris.
    Happy to hold, read and listen to all relevant information put forward by all and in particular I do agree with optimisticI critic of DUO's performance and certain post.
    At the end of the day the ticker gives you a better idea of what is going on with the stock, when its office holders not willing to keep us fully informed.

Technically it seems that .014 is the point for me to watch for break for a change of sentiment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.