GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Yes the market is rigged, but I don't care, history has shown...

1. 229 Posts.
    Yes the market is rigged, but I don't care, history has shown that these imbalances and corrupt ways always fail. With or without our help CRIMEX will be busted up, fraudulent ETF's will fail. If you want to help the cause the best way you can help is to take physical bullion off the market. If there really is a shortage and a short squeeze on CRIMEX leads to default it will be entirely of their own doing.

Putting your faith into mining companies is probably over estimating their intelligence, after many of them held loosing hedges way into this bull market, and sold all their gold for dollars rather than holding xs gold as revenue, they aren't that bright...

The market will sort itself out, the market will correct disparities over time, the truth, justice and the Um Asian way? Will prevail. Have faith and even more patience!.

"It never was my thinking that made the big money for me. It always was my sitting. Got that? My sitting tight! It is no trick at all to be right on the market. You always find lots of early bulls in bull markets and early bears in bear markets. I've known many men who were right at exactly the right time, and began buying or selling stocks when prices were at the very level which should show the greatest profit. And their experience invariably matched mine--that is, they made no real money out of it. Men who can both be right and sit tight are uncommon."

--Reminiscences of a Stock Operator, 1923.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.