BMN 8.66% $3.27 bannerman energy ltd

new world

1. 173 Posts.
    Besides all the hype about the stock you gotta look at the bare basics of the chart.

Technically look fantastic so those being a little impatient if Marlin's predictions dont come in on time need to give the stock some breathing room.

Technical indicators suggest that there has been lots of accumulation (although we can see that on a depth screen if you sit in front of a machine all day like I do).

To keep it real simple as to not boggle down in details, the daily trend line is up so a swing trader easily just sits with the trend until it ends.

The weekly looks just as good: We have the last four weekly bars each finishing the week with a higher low than its previous bar. That is quite powerful from a trend continuation perspective and tends to lean to the fact that it may continue. Well all technical evidence suggest that anyway.

Looking at moving averages and I use something quite unique in this area that has worked quite well for me for the last 5 years or so. The Longer Term average group that I use is in a major compression phase and beginning (for the lack of a more professional word)to turn up slightly. Now these averages take an earthquake to move and take a MASSIVE amount of consistency to generate movement on either the bullish or bearish side. At the moment BMN is bullish. The last 5 days of price action alone has closed above its 60 day EMA so it doesn't really get much better than this in terms of placing bets on a security.

The Bollinger Bands are holding nicely with price action all contained within its upper band. Statistically this suggests a likely continuation of the trend.

As for future price action, I still stick to my guns in calling an 85c target. Thereafter we may see $1.12, $1.40 and $1.70.

I hope this helps anybody but this is only my interpretation of what this stock can do.

Cheers
    Babylon

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.27
Change
-0.310(8.66%)
Mkt cap ! $499.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.30 $3.40 $3.23 $6.799M 2.065M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24450 $3.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.28 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.