MSB 2.60% $1.19 mesoblast limited

I don’t mean this to be provocative, but I’m just wondering how...

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    I don’t mean this to be provocative, but I’m just wondering how many people who have such strong opinions on the U.S. political scene have actual spent any amount of time in our country? Just as I would never presume to understand other country’s that I have not lived in, I certainly hope you are not forming those opinions based on news coverage. 50 years ago, according to polls, Americans trusted the media as truthful 80/20. Today that poll shows exactly the opposite. Our Congress has a 15% approval rating, and it’s a very divided government, so getting much accomplished isn’t possible. It’s a “shit show” to be sure, but it’s in no way the fault of the president, entirely. I’d say the bigger problem are the career politicians on both sides of the aisle that are desperately trying to hang on to their power as the curtain is being pulled back exposing most of them as power hungry, empty suit elitists. The West Coast and the East Coast presume to be better than the entire “fly over territory” in the middle and the silent majority is getting ready to roar. I’d almost guarantee it. Turn FOX and CNN off ... find some independent real journalists and please understand that the U.S. is better than our news media and politicians. The Covid. crisis has only exposed how entrenched personal freedom is in our culture and, perhaps is misunderstood as recklessness by some here and the rest of the world. Some of the restrictions have hit some so hard economically, they’re forced to choose livelihood over potential illness. We are being asked to disbelieve our own eyes when statistics from the CDC confirm what we’re experiencing. I’ve known at least 5 people who have had Covid (immediate family some) and others who were exposed and tested. I won’t deny the magnitude in the hot spots, but here in MN, the cure (shutdown) might have been worse than the illness. The mental health impact will be felt for years. We know what to do ... let common sense come back into play.

I appreciate this board and the very wise and informative posts, but I just had to vent a bit. Hopefully you understand.

With all due respect ...

Now ... bring on the news that will rock the world!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
0.030(2.60%)
Mkt cap ! $1.364B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.21 $1.17 $14.70M 12.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 174249 $1.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 29380 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.19
  Change
0.030 ( 3.40 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.21 $1.21 $1.17 2927691
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.