MSB 7.69% $1.19 mesoblast limited

that’s a lot of verbiage in the service of a hypothesis.... my...

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    that’s a lot of verbiage in the service of a hypothesis.... my point is that this is nothing new in life ... viruses kill tear after year ... as infinitum... the mechanism of death is often the same... so, the verbiage a rhetorical device on these points and easily dismissed...

I would again point out that for the last couple of weeks , the Swedish the daily death relate is down to 1-2 to none...so all evidence points to them being “done” with it... just like every other flu season... it gets “done “ and rear view mirrored..

Lastly, I would challenge all to keep th ad hominem out of these discussions... you may not like this or that political leader... I, for instance, don’t agree with Pepsi most of the time, but won’t call her stupid or the equivalent of a five year ol. Because I know she couldn’t have done what sue do with a five year olds brain... that argument would diminish me and make ME look stupid and unhinged... my challenge to those who default to “Orange Man Bad” reductio ad absurban is: How many times do you win a Presidency? or become a Billionaire? Give everyone the honor and duty of taking there arguments seriously and don’t be lazy and ignorant and rely on ridiculous tropes and memes to fill holes and weaknesses in your position...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.