MSB 2.08% 94.0¢ mesoblast limited

New Wuhan WH advisor., page-56

1. 2,743 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1014
    I don't think I've been so eloquently reprimanded with such sublime use of the language, other than when I sat in front of my headmaster as a 10 year old, after playing a practical joke on a fellow student - no one harmed. Such exquisite prose! I'm shimmering with sentimental excitement.

I'll attempt to refine and destill my verbiage - no promises.

To be honest, 5 years was probably being a little generous but give you credit for pointing out the obvious facts of the matter. He did win the presidency and is a billionaire, but of course those things in isolation of the total picture are misleading. I'd prefer to elevate peoples lives (180k+) above materialism because that for some reason resonates vitality and supercedes any honor gained through graft. Dishonor is all that remains.

The sum of deeds is somewhat diminished on the basis of what really matters, unless its convienent to anchor an argument to the contrary for the purposes of intellectual abstraction or worse, material or idealogical fulfilment.

So you play by your perky little incidental rules, embrace them and feel empowered and I'll play by mine. Leave the headmaster routine for your children by lucid, articulating gifted friend! wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
94.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $1.073B
Open High Low Value Volume
95.5¢ 97.0¢ 93.5¢ $1.424M 1.507M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 29390 93.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
94.5¢ 14089 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.