MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

Yes, very left slant in the story. That's OK, I guess, but...

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Yes, very left slant in the story. That's OK, I guess, but sometimes causes one to miss out on facts because they don't fit that particular media's ideology. Also, it seems many confuse credentials for competence. I would argue that our Public Health Experts (TM) have beclowned themselves throughout this epidemic and have lost a ton of credibility. One simply cannot stop a virus once it is established widely, geographically speaking. Indeed, one very noted epidemiologist stated a number of years ago that he hoped that the government would never try to contain a virus by lockdowns, etc...as the government would lose credibility. In any case, the article mentions Sweden's policy as a disaster. But here are the actual stats:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/sweden/

Additionally, if they hadn't made the mistake of putting Wuhan virus sufferers in nursing homes, ala New York, there numbers would align right with their neighbors in the Nordic countries. Note the daily death rate in the chart linked above in Sweden over the last few weeks and days. This would argue that they've hit "herd immunity" with little dislocation of their economy quite a bit earlier than the rest of us, which is the crux of Dr. Atlas's argument. Hard to gainsay, I would posit, regardless of your ideology. Certainly not head in the sand.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.