ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

New Year 2019, page-20

1. 1,831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 640
    Its only a disappointment for people who don't bother to familiarize themselves with the context.  You will find that NMDC announces some of its Board meetings but not all.  Certain meetings must be publicly notified because of corporations law or stock exchange listing requirements.  I have not researched it in detail but it seems to me any meeting that would vote on a matter with substantive influence on share price or other considerations around insider holdings (such as a share buyback) would trigger such a requirement.

Regarding board meetings called and advertised it appears that NMDC always provides the statutory or regulatory reason that it was called and comments on any implications for stock trading by insiders (ie trading window closure dates).  It always uses the phrase inter alia indicating that other matter will be discussed and it never provides an agenda.

These are not the tea leaves that will tell you if our project will be on the agenda and a meeting could be held where that matter is on the agenda that will not be publicly notified.

The conclusions people are drawing are simply not justified if you spend a few moments looking up precedent NMDC behavior.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $32 16.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 30041044 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 12484246 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.