GWR 4.60% 8.3¢ gwr group limited

new year honours list, page-11

1. 217 Posts.
    wally's quote: "Now I might sell a truckload of my GWR against the weak market and make GWR 1.75 and then see who picks up at that price !!!!"

Good plan wal, sell all your shares and bring the price down to $1.75, man, you’re a bloody genius..

I've got a good one for wal, put some more numbers out there and we can all play Sudoku, then he could put words down and we could have a crossword puzzle. Everything is going to plan for wally, how many times have we heard this. Wal, I think even your disciples are getting a bit sick of your plans, they drag out and never pan out. Remember the 3 for 1, then 5 for 1, now the 7 for 1. Remember the 80% plus, then the 50% plus, now the 30% and all over red rover. But this is entertaining watching you wriggle and worm your way through this massive mess. Poor ol wal. you, willo, ruddy and kevy will have a bit to answer for. I do feel for the FAS S/H who listened to you, have a think about them at Xmas time losing all their money, while you are giving kate,inco,123 and gts trips and accommodation.

Cheers

IMO, DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.004(4.60%)
Mkt cap ! $26.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.7¢ 8.3¢ $5.194K 61.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 174590 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.21pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.