LU7 3.70% 1.3¢ lithium universe limited

there's one thing that i have learnt over my many years and...

1. 1,280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 538
    there's one thing that i have learnt over my many years and that's even when you think that there's no chance of things turning around in a lot of case's in my 58 years they have , there's times when i have written crops off due to a number of things and yet in the end i have still made reasonably good money out of them because there's more than one way of doing things' if you can make some kind of product to sell , my biggest problem in ESH is that gernot is being paid 2to3 hundred thousand dollars to much at the moment if he had our SP at 10c or 20c well then that's a different story he might be worth that , we need to spend money to make money but they never seem to carry through with what they start if your going to spend heaps of money making the worlds best APP then use the bloody thing don't just spend a heap of money and shelve it, what happened to the gamer team that we bought did they fall off the end of the planet , what has happened to our home page there's still games up from months and years ago , and ALL this comes back to gernot , he needs to start earning his money or do the right thing and hand some back or even better buy $400,000 worth of stock on market and tell us that would show to me that he is serious about ESH and it would make him try even harder he is the big man at the top he is the one pulling the strings so the buck stops with him , well happy new year all and lets hope that the happy part starts very soon with ESH firing a rocket and we start a big run up cheers , and try to stay cool it's bloody hot hear i could cook an egg on the cement at 8 am

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $7.720M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $4.927K 376.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 878650 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1227855 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.