LYC 0.00% $7.71 lynas rare earths limited

Why should I sell. I have faith in rare earths. I have had...

1. 18,507 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1009
    Why should I sell. I have faith in rare earths. I have had personal experience in the chemistry behind the extraction of rare earths. I know the potential and the real real value of LYC I am not in LYC for a quick buck. I am in LYC as a long term investment. I've held LYC for a long time.

I do not want the product to be controlled by China. I served in the service during the Korean war. China was on the other side then. With the current attitude of China that may even be the case again. Not "reds under the bed" stuff but why put ourselves in a situation could see us disadvantaged. The possible war with China may just have started. It could just be an economic one. Use their bargaining with BHP as an example. They are a state that plays hard ball with no prisoners taken.

Lynas will eventually be worth more to current holders if the deal is refused. You may just have to wait a little longer. There is more in this life than money.

Maybe it is YOU that should sell out but I wont say do it because we all are free to make our own choices in this democratic country.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.