OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

New year new company,, again ?

1. 1,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583

So here we are, another new year and still struggling. Looking ahead the shy does not look so bright IMO, of course it is what it is and crying over spilt milk won't make one scrap of difference,, I know this from bitter experience. As I said before, IMO there will be changes in management, a new MD is on the cards and possibly a new CFO as Matthew O'Kane can now supply these services.Some posters have also been asking for Richards Crew to be replaced, I am sure the new MD, if there is one, will have a view on this and may decide that is the way to go. I am not sure how deep the pool of prospective replacements is, Rob comes to mind as he has the relative experience and qualifications, can speak the language to some extent and is an expat, ticking the top three boxes that are a must IMO. However he might not be willing to take on such a demanding roll and rather remain as a consultant. There are also other senior personal on site that need replacing IMO as they seemed incompetent to me while I was there, and would expect them to be replaced very soon by whoever is running the show. But again finding suitable replacement might not be as easy as you might think.  The new President is mining friendly by all reports, but has some radical views so could cause a few hiccups in the year ahead as well.. Hopefully back on the board tomorrow with an update that the market likes and returns at least some confidence in the market, not counting on that though. Not sure how long it will be before Anglo show there hand, but hopefully by the middle of the month we will have some news on just what there intentions are, if any. Who ever will be conducting the negotiations with them on our behalf, should there be any, will be holding the future of our struggling company in there hands. The shareholders group could have some influence in this area providing they are seen by management as the voice of reasonable, intelligent and engaged holders, not a vigilante group out for blood. Good luck to us all,, we need it now more than ever, and a happy and prosperous new year..... 

ALL MY OWN OPINION, I CLEARLY HAVE NO IDEA....     

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.