EMS 6.25% 3.0¢ eastern metals limited

new year, new ems?

1. 224 Posts.
    I've been spending the past hour or so reading through this thread, which has some useful information, so thanks to all who have contributed. From what I can gather, the trials with ArTiMist have been promising to date i.e. the product works, and EMS has the patent for the sublingual delivery method.
    Sure there are other treatments out there, but compliance is a major issue with getting a patient to take any medication. Young kids not taking their medications is one of the most frustrating things about being a GP. Quite often the reason they don't take it is because of its mode of delivery -- pills or injections with nasty side effects. Diabetes is a classic example. I've got a good mate who's a GP, and he told me about a patient of his, a 17 year old boy, who is getting bad foot ulcers which take a long time to heal as a result of not self-administering his insulin often enough to lower his blood sugar, which can eventually lead to amputations of toes, feet and even entire legs!! You'd think that knowledge alone would be enough to convince a kid to inject himself 3-4 times a day, but I guess young teenaged boys sometimes think they're invincible, and don't worry about the consequences of their actions until it's too late.
    My point being, a quick spray under the tongue is a lot easier to administer to a little kid than a pill or injection for obvious reasons.
    Apart from the setback with Berlin Pharma, EMS is looking the goods IMO, and hopefully will feel some love again from the market in the days and weeks ahead. I know there are some dedicated true believers in the EMS story, and hopefully they'll be dipping into their pockets once again this week to help the SP recover. Sure, I'm in it to make a buck like everyone else, but it's nice to know that our investment is helping sick kids get better.

I suspect that between tomorrow we'll have some renewed interest in smaller speccies like EMS as the sophisticates with deep pocket start looking for bargains after their tax-offset-dumping of the past week.
    Comments anyone?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $2.964M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $2.55K 85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 33089 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 105924 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.