APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

New Year New man New Hope, page-38

1. 1,530 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    hi guys as i have told you i no longer have any skin in the game but i do feel ur pain.As for long termers i feel ur pain too
    but we all had our chance to get out at 19/20c but like me many hung on believing it would go to a $1 and more when bhp bought in and that was due to the ability of mt to get in contact with top companies to sell apg products followed by many other suitors cronus etc all plugging in large amounts of cash
    where did it go
    directors fees salaries etc etc enough cash to build the plant 10 times over
    at the last agm i suddenly saw the light a 2 yr virtual contract to rip into share holder funds by mt and others for salaries and fees
    remember the gold triangle in china nothing happened more money spent in chasing gold in victoria dead wood at the top picking up yes money as snouts got deeper in the trough and as foulthrow has mentioned nil value
    had a project manager been appointed years ago to get the plant finished and operational there could have been a chance hope sp goes back to 20c

and over for all of you but not for me im out and will stay out good luck to all cheers nb1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.