HIO 3.57% 2.7¢ hawsons iron ltd

New Year News Flow

1. 898 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 984

Thanks to @jb7 for posting the link to Bryan’s interview. Worth a listen for both long term and new shareholders.

https://www.boardroom.media/broadcast?eid=61c3da5ba7a4e1001c6e238b

Whilst the primary focus was about the recent equity packageannouncement, from about the 11 minute mark there were a few indications of newyear news flow.

Below is my quick summary of what we can expect in the new year.

Drilling – completed around end of January early February. Third drilling contractor on site from 4th of January to make up for delays from rain. So they are doing everything possible to stay on track with timing and adapting when necessary.

Resource upgrade – no specific timing, but presumably within a month orso from completion of drilling (happy to be guided by others with more experienceabout the time to test all drill cores and build the resource model).

Engineering partners – Currently talking with engineering partners to makeselection so when resource upgrade completed that the mining design work cancommence.

Transport options – “In January/February we will be very clear about theoptimum path to take our product to market”.

Capital stack – whilst no clear timing, it is clear that HIO’s intentionwill be to continue to complete deals that will contribute to the funding ofconstruction. These announcement will be critical in my opinion. Many have said (including myself) that construction funding is the most significant risk for HIO. As HIO delivers further funding announcements, the market will gain more confidence that a small CAP like HIO can raise $2B because of the quality of the project.

Happy new year to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $27.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $26.57K 975.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 402727 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 211505 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.