HIO 4.55% 2.1¢ hawsons iron ltd

New Year News Flow, page-24

1. 201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Well an interesting day-- came home here to see the latest HIO Co. announcement and the latest price....my guess is that once everyone has digested it properly, the little bit of sp pessimism (if thats what it was) will evaporate quickly.
    I haven't yet gotten out to site area probably will this week, but have found out a couple of things that might be of passing interest.

The documentary crew have wrapped up last week and are back in Adelaide putting the piece together .
    We are assuming that the doco will be released when the drilling results are made public and the two things will hopefully give the sp a good kick up the ..charts.
    There were some pub type rumours last week that I thought were too optimistic or a bit wild so I didn't post them . but looks like they may have some kind of substance..

a) "the ore body is HUGE" ( we already knew that )--but scuttlebutt was " maybe 5km long, 1.5 k wide and a few holes were put down deeper just to check,"-- and allegedly at least one went down nearly 1000 metres before running out of ore body. This (if its all one big uniform block of cheese ) would make it bigger than the super pit at Kalgoorlie (I think) --so happy days there...I stress ..IF

b)The other rumour that I thought was too fanciful was a possible slurry pipeline to a bay "near Wallaroo"? on west coast of Yorke peninsula (I think they used to export fertilizer or something from there back in the day--deep water port/jetty..) Without knowing anything about the mechanics of slurry pipelines, I though..nah...pub talk...too far...too much water ...etc..but from the latest co. announcement, it seems there might be something in that rumour also

c) funny one...the doco team (team of two young guys) were interviewing the drillers/geologists on site last week and they (reportedly) asked "ahh...do you reckon this would be good thing to buy a few shares in?" (or words to that effect)
    Answer..."Well, we aren't really able to say anything about that" --but furious nodding of hard hats in the background ...lol lol--this WAS a definite late night pub talk , so maybe some poetic license on their part--
    but hey its fun to speculate while we wait for the ACTUAL facts ( you know, the only ones you should ACTUALLY back with your own real money) emerge from the Company over the next few months.

For myself, I already have my HIO truck pretty much fully loaded, but if I didn't--I concluded from the charts and volumes last week that if I got in around 17 I'd be quite happy --(advised my brother accordingly) there seemed to be a couple of reliable support/resistance levels developing that area..as always watch out for our mates Regal --although IMHO their influence is waning.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $21.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $1.029K 49.02K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 617465 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 26598 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.07pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.