HIO 3.85% 2.7¢ hawsons iron ltd

Thanks for your intel on the ground in BH mate, keep it coming.A...

1. 105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 289
    Thanks for your intel on the ground in BH mate, keep it coming.

A client of mine lives in Broken Hill and is employed by COB. They have a pretty bright future. He is a big believer in HIO though. He rates us ahead of COB in terms of being able to make $$$.
    He mixes with some important people out there and told me a little while back about how big he thinks HIO is. Just have to wait and see once they announce the upgrade.

As for Motley Fool - those guys are jokers. I remember when they recommended Nuix at $9. It's now $1 I think.
    All these so called experts just guess. Easiest thing for them to say is don't buy HIO because it's gone up a lot. They would hardly know what the story is. We aren't really explorers anymore, we are on the brink of producing. We know of 400mt and likely a lot more.

When it goes down especially like it did today they look like genuineses for the day. The poor person paying a subscription looks and thinks they saved them money by not buying in. By the time HIO is in production and valued at multiple $$ that person wouldn't even remember the lost opportunity.
    Motley Fool will then try and claim they told everyone back in 2022 about it as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $27.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $8.064K 301.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1187355 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 218951 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.19pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.