PBI premier bionics limited

Hi allWell I hope you all have a prosperous new year and earn...

1. 103 Posts.
    Hi all

Well I hope you all have a prosperous new year and earn heaps of bucks, cause I intend to clean up. LOL

My picks for the first half of this year are PRR, SLT, PBI and BQT, PRR being the sleeper. In order of preference I think Banque-Tec will be huge. When I first posted about Banque Tec before it relisted, I couldn't get a return post. Within a couple of months you won't be able to get it off your screen. The security sector is world wide flavour of the month and biometrics is the new buzz in the security industry. Banque Tec have established a niche in the market and seem to be tying up alliances across the globe. BQT will be huge when it gets real legs.

PBI has just been elevated to a pedestal by Bioshares. After careful due diligence, they are prepared to put their reputation on the line and put it in their portfolio of 6 for the year. That alone speaks volumes. Out of the dozens of bio companies, they've rattled the cage and come up with PBI as one of their best prospects. Big year ahead.

SLT - well I don't want to upset smelly girl in the new year or anybody for that fact but when SLT announce the deals it will be a real scorcher and everybody will look at their box and say what the hell was that, as it bursts through the buck.

PRR - I guess it's fair to say it's been in hibernation. I made a killing on PRR trading it relentlessly in the early days and of recent times I have been accumulating on its historic lows. They're well overdue for an announcement and any one of the projects they are working on has the potential to rock the market with a company making announcement. I just can't believe you can pick up the options at 12c.

Well that's my call. Catch you when you're older

Cheers
    The Cloud

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.