IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

re: announcements LSM,I would like to think that we might get...

1. 137 Posts.
    re: announcements LSM,

I would like to think that we might get something from the company prior to the qtrly. As you know from their last qtrly they have a lot on the go.

I would expect that we will hear what happened at KZ5, I think we are also expecting more news out of Randall's and I would like to see what come of the Roll Front Uranium potential at Aldiss. This was reported in the June qtrly, stating that there was going to be work done here in the Sept qtr but we heard nothing. Maybe it was overlooked as KZ5 ( Zinc, Copper,Gold ) came on the scene.

I agree with you about deferring production, Ballarat Gold and BDG are prime examples of what could go wrong, however in these two examples it was more about getting the geology wrong compared to production/commissioning blow outs. Decision was spot on.

The potential here at Aldiss and Randall's is fantastic. I have thought long and hard about moving out of IGR following the deferral of production but I just cannot find a quality alternative. I keep coming back to IGR.

Sure there have been plenty of bubble activity, but I don't want to be left holding the stock at the top when the bubble bursts. I would rather be in at the bottom in a quality up and coming emerging producer than caught up in some frenzy.

Plenty of news to come in the first six months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.