IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

Yes it has been a tough year for some IGR investors but not if...

1. 336 Posts.
    Yes it has been a tough year for some IGR investors but not if you got in at 7 cents nearly two years ago.

So we had a run with the rest of the gold market up to 28 cents. Probably ran a little ahead of the fundamentals and now we are back to square one.

Let's see, Chris Cairns in charge, GB chairman, both very experienced guys in charge, they call the shots and they they wear the pain for their decisions, the buck stops with them. Not only do they have their reputations on the line but they have the shareholders interests to worry about and that is number one.

The decisions have been made in light of the current construction tightness and labour shortage. They have plenty of money in the bank, some serious drilling to do at Randall's where it is largely unexplored, Aldiss VMS and also the Barrick JV should see a steady stream of news flowing over the next 6 months.

Randall's will bring up another 80k oz's easy over the next 6 months. It's higher grade than Aldiss and should provide the goods in the short term.

I look forward to seeing Barrick get on the ground in Gawler and start spending some of that money. It won't take long to chew up $800k, 4 drill holes or less. Plenty of action in that part of the world with MOX recording good stuff and recently OXR talking about some more drill hits at Prominent Hill that will see that mine be even larger than was first anticipated.

We are in the right part of the world, no sovereign risk, right near the infrastructure and world class mines all around. I know it has been frustrating watching the share price fall from their May highs, but you have to stick it out. I have been in the stock on and off since it floated and still have a strong gut feeling that being a long term holder will reap its rewards.

I think that 2006 was a year of consolidation, the second leg if you will and 2007 will be that 3rd leg of the gold rally, that longer, stronger, sustained rally that we have all waited for and know IGR can produce.

I look forward to 2007 and see great things happening. Let's mark the spot Jan 1 2007, 12 cents IGR for the record. Reputation on the line, see IGR in the 30's or higher this year.

Good luck

Kojapser

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.