IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

re: new year rally freakme I'm sorry Freakme, you must have...

1. 336 Posts.
    re: new year rally freakme I'm sorry Freakme, you must have mistaken me for an inexperienced mining company investor.

Approaching a 1Mt resource, about 300k tonnes at this stage at 2.4 grams a tonne, IGR has 13Mt at 2.4 grams for 1.2m oz's not 24k oz's.

Seeing as IGR has 60 times the resources, I can justify the 5 times greater market cap. Wait a minute, that tells me that either IGR is grossly undervalued or CRC is grossly overvalued or both.

I can tell you that IGR is grossly undervalued, IGR will find CRC's total current resource in the next month or two in the drilling that is being undertaken.

Sorry to put a dampener on your investment selection but IGR has a 1.3mt per annum plant, has 1800sq kilometres of tenements that are largely under explored.

No contest. Thanks for the tip though, what it did for me was confirm the reason that I am in IGR. I can find any other stocks that can compare with the grades, the resources, the infrastructure at IGR's market cap. Anyone, feel free to find me a suitable comparison and I will be happy to do my own research and give you some feedback on the comparison.

Keep pushing CRC, hopefully they can find the suitable number of oz's to head to production. IF they think they are going to toll treat, sorry, no one has the spare capacity at the moment and you will be giving up all your profit to the banks or the plant operator.

Good luck

Regards

Kojasper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.