IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

I think that you will find that IGR has made some strategic...

1. 336 Posts.
    I think that you will find that IGR has made some strategic decisions in the last 12 months that hold it in good stead.

The plant is one of them. It would have to be worth over $5m now considering how scarce they are and the size and composition of the plant.

Now for the extensive drilling. KZ5, Randall's and Aldiss. As has been stated in the qtrly, we are looking at 4-6 months of drilling starting from now that should give us the the sort of run up we had last year from Jan. Mid teens to the high 20's and beyond.

IGR is in an enviable position in the eastern goldfields having a decent capacity plant and loads of potential in Randall's and also now KZ5. Don't forget the Roll Front Uranium potenial at Aldiss as flagged mid year last year.

I'm sure that they will send the drill rig to drill that out early this year. What a vote of confidence Barrick is deciding that they want to drill out the Gawler for us. can't wait for that drilling.

All in all, an exciting 2007 coming up for IGR.

I don't need to blow hot air up IGR, they will do it by themselves this year.

Regards

Kojasper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.