IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

It's been 5 months since I last posted on Hotcopper and frankly...

1. 137 Posts.
    It's been 5 months since I last posted on Hotcopper and frankly I have been too busy on more important things than to be concerned about the posts about IGR.

However, I do concur with Kojapser and other recent posters supporting IGR or is that defending IGR.

I believe that sometimes companies have to make tough decisions that are for the greater good fo the company and shareholders at the expense of the share price. It's called short term pain for long term gain.

I have been following the developments closely recently and it sounds like we are in for very exciting 2007. I think that the stage is set, they are flush with cash, there are many targets to drill and considering their success rate at finding ounces over the last 18 months, we are in for exciting times.

The current share price is so cheap that surely the smart people are accumulating. I know that I have been accumulating both the shares and the options.

I look forward to 2007 with much anticipation and it seems that some people were starting to see the value in the cheap IGR stock.

Regards

Goldenbug

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.