ALA 3.57% 13.5¢ arovella therapeutics limited

new year resolutions

1. 4,707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 230

Hi All

Not yet a week into the New Year and I am going to break my first resolution......not to post any horoscopes.....todays is just too good to ignore.

I will edit the text and cut out the boring stuff, which we all know isn't true and concentrate on the good stuff because we all know how true and accurate the good stuff is, don't we?

Good Luck to all Capricorns for the following:-

With eclipses in your sign and love zone in 2019, you can expect big things in pretty much every part of your life, including professionally. The message is: never mind the past, focus on the now.

It's so important that you believe in yourself if you want to attract cash now (yes, yes, yes, I believe brother, I really, really do) Money is energy and it will come to you in the amount, you think you deserve (26c,26c,26c) Dream big (OK, if 26c isn't big enough, is 50c big enough?) Your money moons...February 5 8.03am and August 1 at 1.11pm, ( look out for THs on these days) check in with yourself to make sure you have a positive mindset towards money. ((yes I love money, I want more money and yes I will attract more money. Is that positive enough?)

Sorry to break this NYR but what else can I do on a stinking hot Sunday, no Test to watch, no market open and only work to look forward to tomorrow.

2019 will be a great year....if you are a Capricorn

kippax

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $141.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $47.47K 339.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 397943 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 66403 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.